RiskPoint’s primary distribution channel is the professional insurance brokers. We do not have our own internal sales organization. Building on our long experience with developing and underwriting commercial insurances, we focus on retaining and expanding our expertise in risk assessment and product development within our chosen business segments.
Quality is important for RiskPoint. Hence we only offer insurance solutions from insurance companies with minimum A-level credit ratings. It is important for RiskPoint that our customers and suppliers can be comfortable with our credit quality – also in the long term perspective.
For us quality further means that the customer will receive fast, flexible and fair claims handling and claims settlements. In addition to customary confirmation of receipt of claims within 24 hours of receipt of notification, we prioritize to keep the customer informed about development in the adjustment and settlement of the individual claim on a regular basis. This is especially important for claims, which because of their circumstances and complexity, cannot be finally settled within a short period of time. Managing expectations is an essential service parameter for RiskPoint.
To complement our own capable loss adjusters, RiskPoint utilizes leading loss adjusters and law firms for the various classes of insurance, whom we will engage to handle claims after prior agreement with the customer and its representative(s).
RiskPoint offers the following classes of insurance:
- Management Liability Insurance, D&O
- Professional Liability Insurance, PI
- Investment Manager Insurance
- M&A Insurance, W&I and Contingency risks
- Property Insurance, PD/BI
- Insurance for Renewable Energy
- General and products liability
- Contaminated Product Insurance, CPI
- First Party Recall, finished products
- Environmental liability, EIL
- Kidnapping and Ransom Insurance, KRE
- Aviation insurance
- A&H including Keyman
- Intellectual Property Rights insurance, IPR
- Fidelity insurance, Crime (excess basis)
- Offshore Energy, E&P
- Marine & Subsea equipment
- Cyber (to be launched in Q2 17′)